Kirstin Care PRP provides on-site and off-site psychiatric rehabilitation services to adults and children with mental illness to support greater levels of independence that help them reach their full potential in life.
Care for our consumers and ensure that they
Achieve self-sufficiency by providing extraordinary
Rehabilitation services and
Empowering them to lead full and independent lives.
INDIVIDUALIZED SERVICES AND STRUCTURED GROUPS
Kirstin Care PRP services develop and enhance independent living skills. FACILITATE participants’ access to health care services and coordination of care across services.
- Independent Living Preparedness Training
- Psycho Education Group
- Dual Diagnosis Skills Training
- Socialization/ Community Integration
- Money Management
- Medication and Symptom Management
- Physical Health/Sobriety Crisis
- Prevention and Intervention
- Illness Management
- Health and Wellness Education
- Housing and Support Services
- Transportation Services
- Social Skills Training
- Community Integration
Who is eligible for service:
- Referred by a licensed mental health professional
- Meet priority population diagnostic criteria
- Have Maryland Medicaid or self-pay for services
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Request an appointment by phone at (240) 392-2876.
Sliding Scale: Yes | Insurance Accepted: Most major companies
Accepted Insurance: MD Medicaid, AmeriGroup, Priority Partners, MD Physicians Care, Riverside Health, UHC Comm Plan, BCBS PPO, BCBS Blue Choice, BCBS POS
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Accounts, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.